Brisbane Territory Manager Jobs
Unfortunately, there are currently no Territory Manager jobs available in Brisbane which match this search:
- Explore similar job titles on the Sales jobs in Queensland page.
- Use the job search form above.
- Upload your resume
- Subscribe to email alerts for Territory Manager jobs in Brisbane.
- Niche, established medical device company experiencing steady growth - Autonomous role to develop new area - Field based with interstate travel This specialist medical device company offers pioneering solutions and cutting edge ophthalmic products......
Civil construction equipment rental fleet - needs an experienced territory manager / sales rep to help grow this established business. Big accounts – great fleet. $$ Based out of the Western Sydney office the role will cover high end equipment r......
About the Organisation Australasian Medical & Scientific Ltd (AMSL) was founded in 1991 and, as a company, has grown significantly since inception. AMSL currently has 60 members of staff across five divisions, continually bringing in cutting edge te......
Mondelēz International create moments of joy! We are currently recruiting for an innovative and inspirational Territory Manager to promote sales prospects of Australia’s favourite brands including Cadbury, Kraft and The Natural Confectionary Company......
- Industrial manufacturing - Global company - Excellent career prospects Regional Sales Manager - Industrial Manufacturing $75,000 + car + super + bonus Hays are currently partnering with a global business involved with the light manufacture a......
General Summary: The Regional Sales Manager position requires solution selling of ModernOffice applications to new prospects in the IT services industry. The Regional Sales Manager must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to bot......
- Work for an industry leader - Drive sales and new business across NSW - $120, 000 package plus car Our client is an industry leader of manufacturing heavy trucks, bus, industrial and marine engines. They are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales......
- $85k + 13% Super + 20% Bonus + Car - High-profile, Sydney CBD territory - Global, FMCG giant *IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS/JANUARY START/GLOBAL FMCG GIANT!* This is the ideal role for a career-minded, dynamic, University graduate who can also demonstra......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Sales Career Tools
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Conceptual Thinking Skills
Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Popular Territory Manager Articles
Microsoft offer interns fast track experience
The company is now on the hunt for its new crop of interns and expects to take university students across Australia.
Negotiating salary for new job
Negotiating a salary for a potential new job is a task many people dread or feel ill equipped to deal with.
Experts say the information technology industry needs an image makeover to better reflect the excitement of its challenges, writes Lynnette...
Robyn's employer is closing the office over Christmas and has directed employees to take holiday leave. Warren's manager says he has way too...
Huge need for aged care workers in Qld
Aged care is now a profession and hundreds of new nurses and aged workers are needed as demand services sky rockets. Social media skills are a plus.