Regional Sales Manager Jobs
- Full Time Role - 38 Hours Per Week - Experience RequiredA brilliant opportunity has opened up for a Regional Fleet Sales Manager to join our client, located in Cannon Hill, Brisbane, on a full time basis. Join a leading team: Our client is a......
- Maintain and grow business within specified Accounts - Build lasting and fruitful relationships - Generous Package, including Bonuses GNS Wholesale Stationers are an Australian owned and operated national wholesale stationery supplier, our aim ......
Company Confidential Geelong, VIC, 3220
Territory Manager Cheil Australia Cheil Australia in partnership with Samsung, are seeking a Territory Manager in the Consumer Electronics space. We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and technically savvy Territory Manager to ensure best in......
- Full Time Role - Experience Needed - Monday to Friday RosterOur client is a hospitality business, currently looking for a full time Territory Manager, based in Brisbane's CBD. The ideal Territory Manager will be well presented, confident and a......
- Work for a global business - Industry leading package - Immediate start A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the world’s largest and most respected packaging organisations. Specialising acro......
- Full Time Role - Monday to Friday - Driver's Licence EssentialA brilliant opportunity has opened up for a Territory Manager to join our client, located in Brisbane's CBD on a full time basis. Join a leading team: Our client is a leading and ......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Popular Regional Sales Manager Articles
Retail job step to management
The winner of the 2011 National Retail Association Young Retailer of the Year Award Jessica Wiseheart says a retail job is a great career step.
Learning to be a leader
Coaching in effective management skills can improve the bottom line.
Rural versus metropolitan lifestyle
Country workers have better training opportunities, work/life balance, pay and workplace conditions than city staff. according to a recent survey.
Summer jobs now hiring
Thousands of jobs are up for grabs this summer for workers who want to cash in on Christmas cheer and take over while regular staff go off on holiday.
Job vacancies in IT soar
The technology sector averaged 20,988 IT&T positions vacant per week, compared with 15,820 in May last year.