Property Officer Jobs
- Immediate Start - Close to the CBD - $49 per hour + superannuation An organisation based in the inner eastern suburbs requires an experienced and unique property individual to join their team immediately on an initial eight to ten week contract. ......
- Modern Offices - Supportive Team - Six Week Role - Commence 25th August About our Client An opportunity to assist a leading property and construction organisation with their end of financial year processes. They manage a strong portfolio of projec......
- Highly Sought after Federal Government Organisation - Immediate Vacancy - Hourly Rate Contract A Federal Government agency is seeking an experienced APS4 Property Facilities Management Officer to help achieve outcomes and deliver contracts for the......
- In house role with high profile client - Competitive rate, initial contract with potential career opportunities About our Client Our client is a high profile property Australian group with a growing presence in the Australian market. With a focus ......
Based in the property team, the primary role of the Projects Support Officer is to be the principle contact for internal communications with business stakeholders. The Projects Support Officer will work with operations staff to help them make the ri......
Leasing Consultant/Property Officer McGrath Hornsby Leasing Consultant/Property Officer We are currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person who has a willingness to learn and take pride in this role to join our hornsby team. Your main task......
Property Officer Property Officer Positions available for both a Property Officer for those looking to enter the industry. The successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, high level attention to detail, a positive attitude and b......
- Demonstrate your Expertise - Large Property Portfolio - Government Department A vibrant government organisation requires a Senior Property Officer to join their Property team on a permanent basis to assist with the research, development and dra......
- Central Location - Initial 3 month contract - Exciting Property Portfolio We are currently seeking an experienced Asset Officer to assist in delivering the Asset Management Strategy for this Local Government Authority. In this role you will ins......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Real Estate Career Tools
Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
Meets prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
Maintains records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, and/or property availability.
Popular Property Officer Articles
Career Profiles Index
Career Profiles provides you with information to take the next step in your career.
10 million-dollar jobs
South Australia workers can earn their first $1 million in as few as two years in some out-of-the ordinary fields.
Gen Y drives time away from the office
Full-time workers are spending less time at their jobs now than a decade ago, reclaiming nearly two weeks a year for themselves.