Property Officer Jobs
- Diverse role with responsibility - Get out and about - no two days are the same - Not for profit organisation - great team Large not for profit organisation offering accommodation and assistance services to older members of the community. Current......
PROPERTY OFFICER PROPERTY OFFICER We are looking for a local resident to join our growing team. Property Management experience would be an advantage. You will need to be able to work under pressure & have a high attention to detail. You will receive......
Property Officer Property Officer Full-Time Please send resumes to: *****...
PROPERTY OFFICER PROPERTY OFFICER Leading real estate agency requires a highly motivated Property Officer to join our Property Management Team. To secure this role, you must be well presented, have a certificate of registration, a current driver’s l......
- Federal Government Organisation - Immediate Vacancy - Hourly Rate Contract - 3 Month Contract A Federal Government agency is seeking an experienced APS4 Property Officer to help achieve outcomes and deliver contracts for their building operations,......
- IMMEDIATE Start Newcastle Based - Initial 3 month contract with view to Permanent - Fantastic Team Environment This organisation is a leader in it's field with offices across Australia. They have an excellent reputation in the market and are a w......
- Contract Role - $24-27 per hour + superannuation - Close to public transport An established housing association has an immediate requirement for an experienced property tenancy worker to join their team on an initial four week contract. Report......
- Immediate Start - Contract Position - South Location A municipality based in the southern suburbs are seeking an experienced Property Coordinator to join their small team for an initial 2-4 month contract with the views to transition permanent to ......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Real Estate Career Tools
Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises.
Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
Popular Property Officer Articles
Career Profiles Index
Career Profiles provides you with information to take the next step in your career.
10 million-dollar jobs
South Australia workers can earn their first $1 million in as few as two years in some out-of-the ordinary fields.
Gen Y drives time away from the office
Full-time workers are spending less time at their jobs now than a decade ago, reclaiming nearly two weeks a year for themselves.