Fremantle Cleaning Jobs
Unfortunately, there are currently no Cleaning jobs available in Fremantle which match this search:
- Explore similar job titles on the Hospitality jobs in Western Australia page.
- Use the job search form above.
- Upload your resume
- Subscribe to email alerts for Cleaning jobs in Fremantle.
- Full Time Role - Experience Requird - Rotating RosterOur client is an accommodation provider, currently looking for a Cleaning Supervisor, based in Surry Hills. The ideal applicant will be well groomed, professional and a strong leader, with e......
- Experience Needed - Full Time Hours - Great Organisational SkillsOur client provides a range of cleaning services, and they are looking for a Cleaning Attendant to join their team in Burwood. If you are self motivated and dependable, with excel......
- Strong communication skills - Experience in a similar role - Casual RoleOur client is a popular hotel, currently looking for a Casual Cleaning Assistant, based in Hepburn Springs. The ideal applicant will be motivated and responsible, with exc......
- Experience Needed - Full Time Hours - Great Communication SkillsOur client is an accommodation provider, and they are looking for a Cleaning Team Leader to join their team in Melbourne's CBD If you are professional, presentable, and dedicated, ......
- Experience in a similar role - Full Time Role - Excellent time management skillsOur client is a well established company, currently looking for a Cleaning Assistant, based in Burwood. The ideal applicant will be responsible and motivated, with......
- Resort experience - 30+ hours per week - Part Time RoleOur client is a luxury resort, currently looking for is a Resort Cleaning Coordinator, based in Alexandra Headland. The ideal applicant will be enthusiastic, responsible and professional, ......
- Experience in a similar role - Strong communication skills - Full Time RoleOur client is a lifestyle hotel, currently looking for a Hotel Cleaning Coordinator, based in Melbourne's CBD. The ideal applicant will be responsible, professional and......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Popular Cleaning Articles
Cleaners complete a ‘half marathon’ a shift
The union representing commercial cleaners claims cost cutting by shopping centres had forced workers to complete the equivalent of a half marathon during a single shift just to get their job done.
Franchises set path to success
Drawing on the expertise of an existing business system can enhance the chance of success.
Secure your career in admin
OFFICE work is one of the most secure employment industries, offering workers the chance to work in a high-level environment and a rare career path to work their way up the corporate ladder.
5 Ways You Can Take Advantage of Unemployment
If you have been out of work for a while or have recently lost your job then you have probably become familiar with the wide range of emotions that come along with a sudden shift to joining the ranks of the unemployed.
Social firms make an ideal employer for people living with mental illness
Caroline Crosse heads Social Firms Australia (SOFA) says that social firms are an ideal employer for those living with mental Illness.