- Generous Salary - Flexible Hours - Centrally LocatedThe Role This expanding practice requires a committed experienced podiatrist who is dedicated to building their clientele base and provide superior care. You will predominantly work in the clin......
- Country Health SA Local Health Network, Riverland Community Health - Indicative Total Remuneration: $81,902 - $94,697 pa- AHP2; $97,540 - $103,938 pa- AHP3- Perm F/T Do you have an interest in developing and delivering evidence-based Podiatry s......
- Two-day locum opportunity, with the possibility of an ongoing contract. - Private practice environment - Multi-disciplinary team About our Client Campbelltown is approximately a 50 minute drive from Sydney’s CBD. Campbelltown offers a unique hist......
- 6-12 month contractAre you bored of city life? Do you fancy a change of scenery? I am looking to recruit a Podiatrist to work with one of our clients in Griffith. We are looking for someone to work either part time or full time alongside anot......
Podiatrist Podiatrist Full time position - Permanent Based in Cairns servicing the communities of Cape York An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Podiatrist to join the Apunipima team. Using a multi-disciplinary framework and focusing on both the......
- Generous Salary - Flexible Clinic Hours - 50% Biomechanics 50% GeneralistThe Role We are currently seeking a Full Time Permanent podiatrist to join a Private Practice based in Southern NSW. You will work alongside the Practice owner, podiatry as......
- Excellent career opportunity! - Amazing expanding company - Private PracticeAn amazing opportunity has arisen for a Podiatrist to work with one of our clients in Victoria, less then 25 kms east of Melbourne CBD. Ideally we are looking for a Pod......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
Provides patient care by delivering urgent and chronic care; may provide consultation services; is the team leader in the care of the patient.
Treats seriously-ill patients by providing intensive care unit and critical care unit triage; completing reports for attending physician.
Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
Popular Podiatrist Articles
Put the best foot forward
You hear about working hand over fist, but what about over feet? For many people podiatry may not sound a glamorous career...
Rural GPs out earn city doctors
Doctors in rural Australia are being paid more than city doctors and their quality of life is just as high, according to a new survey.