Mri Radiographer Jobs
- Private Family Orientated Practice - High Patient Care - Attractive RenumerationA family orientated clinic that focuses on high quality patient care is looking for a second CT/MRI radiographer. You will be working with small friendly and professio......
Aussie Locums is Australia's favourite recruitment agency for Locum and Permanent employment solutions throughout Australia and New Zealand. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced MRI Radiographer in Nowra, tourist centre for the Shoalh......
- Competitive Salary - Great Location - Career ProgressionWe currently have a demand for MRI Radiographers in Melbourne. You will be working for an organisation who have sites throughout Australia, offering full scope medical imaging, with a Strong ......
- Competitive Salary - Great Location - Career ProgressionWe currently have a demand for MRI Radiographers in Melbourne. You will be working for an organisation who have sites throughout Australia, offering full scope medical imaging, with a Stron......
- Join a highly skilled and professional team - Great $/hr rates - Professional development & training opportunities The Company Our client is one of the leading diagnostic imaging providers in the area, offering comprehensive imaging services i......
- Up to $60 an hour - Dual 3T magnets at the one site - Leading private hospital site The Company Located in a quiet leafy suburb is one of the largest privately owned acute-care hospitals in NSW with over 300 beds. Our client offers a wide ra......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
Provides information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
Attention to Detail
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment
General Consulting Skills
Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
Reviews and evaluates developed x-rays, video tapes, or computer generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.