Mri Radiographer Jobs
- Join a highly skilled and professional team - Great $/hr rates - Professional development & training opportunities The Company Our client is one of the leading diagnostic imaging providers in the area, offering comprehensive imaging services i......
- Permanent full-time opportunity! - Work life balance - Have a fresh new start, new job, new town – APPLY NOW! About our Client Do you fancy living in sunshine three hundred and sixty five days a year? The team at Aussie locums has a red hot opport......
- Competitive Salary - Great Location - Career ProgressionWe currently have a demand for MRI Radiographers in Melbourne. You will be working for an organisation who have sites throughout Australia, offering full scope medical imaging, with a Strong ......
- Up to $60 an hour - Dual 3T magnets at the one site - Leading private hospital site The Company Located in a quiet leafy suburb is one of the largest privately owned acute-care hospitals in NSW with over 300 beds. Our client offers a wide ra......
Aussie Locums is Australia's favourite recruitment agency for Locum and Permanent employment solutions throughout Australia and New Zealand. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced MRI Radiographer in Nowra, tourist centre for the Shoalh......
- Join a highly skilled and welcoming team - Relocation assistance - MRI training available As one of the leading private radiology practices in Darwin, our client offers comprehensive imaging services in all modalities. They are seeking to appoint ......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
Provides information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
Attention to Detail
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment
General Consulting Skills
Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
Maintains radiology supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.