Mri Radiographer Jobs
- First class imaging provider - Above market rates - Excellent growth and support team This client has a huge staff and patient focus, ensuring that all aspects of their company are top standard. This is a magnificent opening available for an exper......
- Amazing $/hr rates - Management Opportunity - Relocation Offered Company: Our client has grown from being a boutique radiology and interventional ultrasound practice to be a comprehensive practice servicing Canberra and surrounding NSW regio......
- Award-winning non-corporate provider - Generous rates - Excellent growth and support This client is a non-corporate practice with a massive staff, and patient focus, ensuring that all aspects of their company are top standard. This is a magnificen......
- Relocation & Initial Accommodation offered - Two 1.5T Magnets - Great hourly rates and supportive teamCompany: This private medical imaging group is at the forefront of providing the full range of medical imaging services. As a respected orga......
- Outstanding, non-corporate imaging provider - Favourable hourly rates - Excellent support team This client is a non-corporate practice with a massive staff, and patient focus, ensuring that all aspects of their company are top standard. This is a ......
- GE 3T Magnet - $50+ an hour for experienced candidates - Free on site parkingThe Company Exceptional opportunity to join a new and expanding hospital in Sydney's Southern Suburbs. The facility features the latest equipment, excellent rates of ......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
Provides information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
Attention to Detail
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment
General Consulting Skills
Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; following drug protocols in case of reactions to drugs, such as contrast media, administering first aid, and using the emergency cart.
Reviews and evaluates developed x-rays, video tapes, or computer generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.