Mri Radiographer Jobs
- NSW's most established local imaging provider - Full-time position - Excellent working conditions This client is NSW's most established local provider. They have grown significantly over the last decade from one practice to many, expanding a compr......
- Siemens 1.5T - Excellent hourly rate - Hospital based positionNow is your opportunity to join a medical imaging group that is a leader in providing a range of imaging services Australia wide. You will be joining a high profile organisation commit......
- State of the art clinic - Excellent working conditions - Full-time position Unique opening available for an experienced MRI/CT Radiographer to join this highly reputable imaging provider. Ideally you will have a strong skill-base in both modalitie......
- Top, non-corporate imaging provider - Generous rates - Excellent growth and support This client is a non-corporate practice with a massive staff, and patient focus, ensuring that all aspects of their company are top standard. This is a magnificent......
- Lower living costs - Higher rates of pay - Live amongst beautiful landscapes Multiple magnificent openings currently available for either MRI or CT Radiographers to enjoy picturesque coastal living. There are many benefits to living and working on......
- Lower living costs - Higher rates of pay - Live amongst beautiful landscapes Multiple magnificent openings currently available for either MRI or CT Radiographers to enjoy picturesque coastal living. The main benefits to living and working on the c......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Healthcare Career Tools
Provides information to diagnose patient illnesses by operating radiologic equipment to produce radiographs.
Attention to Detail
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment
General Consulting Skills
Gains patient cooperation by reducing anxieties; providing explanations of treatment; answering questions.
Ensures operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.