Senior Financial Analyst Jobs
- Growing, successful and sustainable company - Challenging role offering ongoing development and mentoring in Finance - The largest ASX listed child care centre operator in Australia G8 Education is a leading provider of quality child care and ......
- Financial Instruments Experience Required - Exposure to Treasury (In-House of From Chartered) Required - Complex Technical Role A top tier environment seek a candidate with a strong interest in the inves......
- Broad role within a globally renowned banking organisation - Highly analytical role requiring excellent modelling skills & commercial acume - Senior stakeholder engagement in a large sized financial services business The Company Award winning b......
A leading name in its field, this is a refreshing and unique commodities based business based in South Sydney with global customers, classed as heavy industry this is a fast growing and developing company with cutting edge services. D......
- Become a true partner with core Group Functions - Responsible for detailed analysis - both Financial and statistical - Coach and mentor a team of Group Financial Analysts The Company: News Corp Australia is the nation's largest media company opera......
- Work for a leading financial services organisation - Excellent career development opportunities - become a finance business partner - CBD location $90K+ Super to $100K+ Super + Bonus Reporting to the Senior Manager, your role as a senior financi......
Get new jobs by email for this search
We'll keep looking and send you new jobs that match this search.
Upload your resume and let employers find you!
It's that simple!
Accounting Career Tools
Sr. Financial Analyst
Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports.
Interprets data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
Popular Senior Financial Analyst Articles
Jobs back on offer in rejuvenated market
A new quarterly salary survey has found it is a good climate for businesses to hire, with salaries remaining steady in the past three months.
Salary trends a mixed picture
The employment market is picking up along with salaries but with mixed fortunes.
Life after redundancy
In January, Queensland casualties of the global financial crisis told their stories. Elizabeth Allen revisits them.
Plenty of options for grads in government
Every year local, state and federal government employers offer hundreds of roles to graduates across a wide range of sectors.